The MJP nutrition program can teach an athlete to develop healthy habits by instructing on the proper foods to consume at the appropriate times and in the proper quantities. Optimal meal planning will support an athlete’s training and reduce fatigue.
- Supporting recovery following training
- Developing nutrition strategies to complement annual preparation, competition and transition (“off-season”) plans
- Developing hydration schedules for athletes
- Assisting athletes in management of body weight and body composition
- Teaching athletes about choosing, storing and preparing foods
- Evaluating dietary supplements and sports foods for efficacy, safety and quality
- Developing team nutrition policies, procedures and programs
- Offering monthly recipes and cooking classes at MJP
Call 469.424.6572 for Information on team nutrition clinics and general information.